August 26, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Photobucket
Good morning, lovelies! I just got back from an early morning run and am getting ready to celebrate my dad's birthday with my family. What fun things did you do this weekend?

Some great reads for your lazy day:

"We think we move through the world unseen. But sometimes (just inches away even) is someone who can hold the hard stuff with you. Our vulnerability creates a space for connection. A tender place where others are allowed to step in and offer what they naturally want to give — their comfort, their kindness, their presence." - On thinking we move through the world unseen


Isn't 80 year old Rita awesome? I want to wear her sunglasses and strut down a street with confidence.

I'm not petite, but I still enjoy this blog on a daily basis. The blogger shows where to get clothes and alter other fits for petite women. I've literally rushed out and bought items she's featured on here.

"While I could never fully know of course, I think the main reason people judge in this way is because of fear. Fear that they need to cling on to that piece of paper. Or that brand of car. Or that man.  Because without such things they don’t know who they really are." - Let's release, not judge

I'm loving this girl's style. And hers, too.

Just because he's the best guy you've ever been with doesn't mean he's the guy for you (although you should definitely keep seeking out those good guys!).

A dose of cuteness. Seriously. Click this and watch the video. Go. Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment