August 29, 2012

Outfit of the Week: Mad Men

Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Jones New York // Shoes: Guess // Bag: Kate Spade

These are the photos of a time-crunched girl who only has 5 minutes in the morning to take photos, make lunch and eat breakfast. I dream of the day when I don't have to bug my mom to take some photos of me. It'd also be really nice if I could get my DSLR out and spend some time getting some really good shots. But alas, I don't live in a dream world.

Dresses are one of my favorite things to wear because, no matter how fancy they are, they are so, so easy. And this particular dress has a special place in my heart because it accentuates the curves. I mean, va va VOOM. Nothing like a well-fitting dress to give a woman confidence, right?

8 comments:

  1. You must be in such a rush in the mornings - I'm much the same and have to wake up early to take outfit shots! Loving this dress, you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, the houndstooth print looks great!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your dress is STUNNING! It fits you perfectly! :) I recently started a blog as well and would love it if you stopped by darling :)
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree! I get my boyfriend to take pictures, which he doesn't mind MOST of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this dress and those heels looks so pretty with it.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is absolutely lovely. I love the simple classic chic look, especially with that pattern!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress, it really suits you !
    I love the Mad Men style :)

    ChloƩ
    Myrkvi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete