August 23, 2012

Vince Camuto


 Holy goodness, I love a good pair of boots. I could tell you it has nothing to do with my equestrian background but that would be a lie. I would probably wear my real riding boots every day if I could, but that would mean also wearing my riding breeches every day. And you guys, you should see the looks I get when I wear those tight babies in public!

Aside from my Ariat field boots that I wear when getting the big horses over the big jumps, Vince Camuto's collection is my favorite. I fell in love when searching for my first fashion riding boot and have been lusting ever since. They are SO sleek and the fit is perfect on my calves. And did I mention the quality of the leather?

 Since I'm trying to take it easy on my bank account right now, I'm holding myself back from purchasing any new ones. I already own a black pair and a brown pair so I can't exactly justify getting any more (well, I could but...). Instead, I'm going to share my favorites with you and hope you get to rock them out there in the world. Please buy a pair or two just because I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment