August 22, 2012

Outfit of the Week: Purple Haze

Photobucket
Top: Nordstrom // Skirt: The Limited // Shoes: Vince Camuto // Bag: Kate Spade // Neckalce: Urban Outfitters // Bracelet: Urban Outfitters

I threw on this outfit this morning and didn't get a chance to take a photo until after work (read: I'm looking a little rough!) I also didn't have a chance to get better photos because my camera battery was barely breathing. But! I was so excited to get my Outfit of the Week series going that I wanted to post it anyway!

I hope you're all having a lovely week
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of your top.

    ~Michelle
    peoniesandballetflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and stylish outfit! Everything is perfect - the cut, the combo, the color scheme! Love it!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete