August 20, 2012

Take a Bow

Bow bow!

ONLY bow top, $28 / Kate Spade vinyl bag / Juicy Couture gold bangle, $46 / River Island bow ring, $11 / Kate Spade earrings

I've never been much of a girly girl. When I was younger, I was rolling in the mud, spraining fingers playing football and wacking the baseball harder than the boys on the baseball team. Even though I've since blossomed a bit and gotten in touch with my girly side, it's a little weird to me.

That's what makes my recent interest in bows so surprising. It started with a mid-summer trip to a Kate Spade outlet. I'd been looking for some delicate jewelry and stumbled upon some beautiful gold rings at 40% off. I snatched two; one with a tiny flower and the other with a bow. I haven't been able to get enough of them since, and Kate Spade seems to do them best. Here a few more items I would love to have in my collection!

9 comments:

  1. love everything :) the bows are so cute and the bracelet *_* gosh, I need it!
    in btw I think your have a really nice blog, dear. keep up the amazing work and feel free to check out the latest post on my fashionblog as well, if you like :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never a "bow" person either, but lately that has changed, and I love my 14k gold bow ring :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kate Spade earrings are so cute.

    ~Michelle
    peoniesandballetflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love Kate Spade everything! Great blog! Would you want to follow each other!?

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bows and bow detailing are one of my favorites! I adore that top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. in my book, Kate Spade does NO wrong. I'm loving the little bow touches you've got here--and shh--the KS website is having a 75% off sale through tomorrow ;) btw, your outfit collages = PERFECT for Friday's Fancies. you have an eye and I'd be so honored to have you, Lauren! have a fantastic night! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, trust me. I am ALL over that Kate Spade sale. ;)
      I'd love to be a part of Friday's Fancies. Email me the details? londonandgrey@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. loving all the bows...ive been into bows lately too..that and polka dots and jcrew sequined skirts...love them

    im glad I found your blog..I love it!
    come visit me at
    www.just2fancy.com
    Rosalyn

    ReplyDelete